VM C2 Herr och Dam arrangeras 13-14 oktober 2018 i Falun!!
From good to great for C2!
We are a group of persons determined to give C2 a great future. Not only surviving but development. For men and women alike. Soo…
We will arrange World championships 2018 in Sweden, in Falun Whitewater Park 13-14th of October for C2 men and for C2 women. We will also be running a mixed C2-class. More info will come, but get ready and stay tuned.
– The race will be held in a demanding course on low flow. You will love it. The course is crowd funded, has low construction costs and low operating costs. Simply the future for canoe slalom.
– We guarantee good racing in a sport loving city. Falun had the world championships in skiing 2015. There will be a crowd yelling for you!
– We welcome anyone to race. No limits on number per country. You can mix country in the boats as well in team runs.
– There’s no restriction in commercials (boats, paddles, helmets).
– Price money to top-ten men and women.
– We will have a lot of fun during the race!
– We are having big party Saturday night to celebrate the amazing C2 culture and it’s future.
Welcome to Falun!
Jim Jayes, Pro Slalom Coach
Pierre Poizat, Brethil Group, Save C2
Bo-Marcus Lidström CEO Falun Whitewater Park